1. The purchaser must pay for all Shipping and Handling costs. ..
2. Insurance, unless stated otherwise is optional during check out & in these cases if insurance is not taken we DO NOT take liability for any lost, stolen or damage to goods during transit. Insurance is covered directly by BigRoo. ..
3. If you do not intend using the purchased item/s immediately, please promptly check the condition of all packages and items on receipt. Transit insurance, which covers against all damages in transit, expires 7 business days from the date of delivery. We therefore cannot accept any claims for damage in transit after this period. ..
4. The product will not be shipped until the payment has been received in full. ..
5. All shipments will be made within 48-72 hours (not including weekends and public holidays) after the payment has been received and confirmed. ..
6. Shipment address is that which is provided to us in eBay Buyer Details at time of purchase. Any changes of address after this need to be highlighted via separate eMail to ensure no confusion. ..
-We do not offer a person to person service for delivery
-The parcel can be signed by any person at the address you have nominated
-Once delivered BigRoo does not take any responsibility for loss of item
7. Ensure that you provide the correct address details. All parcels returned to us due to incorrect address details will incur an additional postage and handling charge. ..
8. In some circumstances your item/s may not be able to be delivered direct to your nominated address as your address may be in a remote location. In these circumstances your item/s will be couriered to your closest Depot for your collection. The cost to collect the item/s from the Depot is the responsibility of the buyer. ..
9. Pick up is not possible unless stated in the description. ..
10. No weekend, holiday or after hours delivery available. ..
11. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery, after the item is marked as posted. ..
-This time allows for any delays with Delivery Company
-This process is generally much quicker however delays do occasionally occur
12. The dispatch of the product is arranged through
13. All items over 20kgs are required to go via selected road freight couriers. In these cases the courier company requests for a good daytime contact number so that the driver may call the purchaser to confirm delivery, this is not always the case and a card may be left at the premises instead if no one is at home. Failure to provide a daytime contact number during checkout may cause delays in delivery time. ..
14. In the event that the courier has contacted the purchaser and agreed on a delivery date, when the courier goes to deliver the parcel and the purchaser is not present then BigRoo may charge the purchaser an additional freight charge, as the courier will be required to attempt a 2nd delivery.
15. Where applicable freight costs are not negotiable. ..